*Now taking pre-orders for the new iPhone XS / XS Max and XR! iPhone XS will start shipping September 24th, iPhone XS Max on the 26th. iPhone XR should start shipping on October 31st. Orders will be crafted and shipped in the order that the order was placed. So buy now to be the first to get Toasted!
You are a rebel, an unapologetic original, a unique snowflake. You need a gadget cover that is 100% your own. Trust us, we get it. If you want to promote your business, give a unique gift, or just show off how badass you are, let your Toast do the talking. Prepare to be flooded with compliments.
Available in seven colors of buttery full-grain leather: rust, scotch, syrah, stout, mocha, mojito and dark & stormy.
Note: The rust leather is slightly softer than the other colors and breaks in more quickly. Limited amount left!
What to get? That is the question!
- Laser-etch your custom artwork and/or text
- Create cutouts of any shape
- Put a metallic or translucent colored film behind your cutouts for a pop of color!
Here's the lowdown:
- Upload your artwork file and we’ll lay it up for you.
- Artwork must be a high-resolution image or vector file in JPEG, PSD, PDF, or AI format.
- We accept any artwork you submit as your own art that you have appropriate permission to use.
- We’ll send you a high-resolution draft rendering for your final approval before crafting your covers.
- Single custom covers typically take 3-5 days to create, with longer lead times possible on bulk orders.
Need lots? No problem!
Interested in multiple one-of-a-kind covers for your band, blog, sports team, or company? Check out our bulk Custom Covers page for more details.
Visit our Gallery Page for loads of mouthwatering examples of custom covers we have created!
Additional charges apply for the addition of colored films or Toast logo removal. Our designers will give you an estimate of any additional fees with your computer rendering.
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
As a member of 1% For The Planet, we donate 1% of our net sales to environmental non-profits.
We also plant a tree seedling through Trees For the Future for each product we make -