Our sleek, real wood covers for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ boldly go where no phone covers have gone before!
Designed with aerodynamic details and precision-cut by lasers for a perfect fit, the one-piece cover sinuously wraps the Galaxy S8 / S8+'s back, sides, and corners in one continuous piece of gorgeous wood. Each one is sanded and finished by hand for a sultry-smooth touch and a lustrous look.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood back and sides cover
- Button cover set
- Camera lens cover
Fancy button and camera lens covers option: You can opt to have your button covers and lens surround match your back cover, or go for a contrasting wood to highlight those snazzy details!
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, show off! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, ash and ebony.
- Matching front panel available (adds extra protection without obscuring the curved glass infinity screen)
- Compatible with screen protectors
- The fingerprint reader cutout helps you locate that key feature easily by feel
- The camera lens surround inlay piece protects the lens from accidental smudges
- Wireless charging works perfectly with our metallic inlays!
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside typical snap-on phone cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Toast covers for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
Toast covers for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are here! Get yours at ...
How to install a Toast cover on a Galaxy S8 / S8+
Matias demonstrates how to install a Toast cover on a Galaxy S...
How to remove a Toast cover from a Galaxy S8 / S8+
Matias demonstrates how to remove a Toast cover on a Galaxy S8...
Toast Wood Cover For The Galaxy S8 Review!
Hey Everyone! Today we get to look at my favorite wood case fo...