OK Google, time to get your fancy pants on! There's no excuse for your schmancy smart home gadget not to match your decor. Now your Google Home can sound smart and look the part with our real wood veneer covers.
Our sleek wooden cases hug the Google Home's curves with incredible precision and natural style. We laser-cut our covers for a perfect fit and finish each one by hand to bring out the unique grain patterns in each piece of wood veneer. Each case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind!
There's no mistaking the natural beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
The Google Home kit includes ALL this awesomeness:
- One piece, 360-degree body wrap
- Matching top cover with individual cutouts for the LED indicator lights
- Matching mute button cover
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, show off! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, ash, bamboo and ebony.
- The top surface touch controls work beautifully right through the wood veneer!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?