We have lasers, and we use them to potential! Our real wood LG V20 phone cases are masterpieces of engineering that wrap every angle of the LG V20's back, sides and corners for a perfect fit.
We laser cut our signature geometric details with scientific precision and finish the wood by hand for a feel that’s smoother than Val Kilmer's pool party pickup line in "Real Genius."
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood back and sides cover
- Top and bottom wraps
- Button cover set
- Camera lens cover
Mix and match:
- Start by choosing your favorite wood type for the main phone body
- Picking a matching or contrasting wood for your top wrap, bottom wrap and protective camera lens cover
Available in walnut, ash and ebony.
WAY easier to apply than inventing a personal homework robot: peel, stick, show off! (Full instructions included.)
- Matching front panel available
- Full access to the removable back plate while keeping a completely integrated look
- Compatible with screen protectors
- Wireless charging works perfectly with our metallic inlays!
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside typical snap-on phone cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
As a member of 1% For The Planet, we donate 1% of our net sales to environmental non-profits.
We also plant a tree seedling through Trees For the Future for each product we make -
because we've only got one beautiful planet and we've got to do our part to take care of it.
Please note: Additional charges for our amazing custom marquetry options (inlaid wood, metallic or colored film pieces) are assessed on a per-piece basis based on size. Toast logo removal is also available for an extra fee. Our designers will provide you with an estimate of any additional fees with your computer rendering.
Have any questions? Give us a shout and we'll help you out!
Get Toasted, go forth, and conquer!