Grab your Motorola Moto G4/G4 Plus phone and give us a call, guys and gals: our real wood G4 covers give you something glamorous to grasp!
Our wood covers are gazelle-slim and give you great grip without adding bulk. As with every Toast cover you know and love, our Moto G 4th generation phone cover is engineered with mad-origami details galore, perfectly cut by lasers, and meticulously finished by hand by a gaggle of genuine Portlanders.
The Toastmaster reports that the G4 has the most ginormously gonzo geometry he’s ever grappled with (and he’s a gladiator of design geekery, believe us). Give it up, folks: he has generated the most glorious gadget garb ever glimpsed. It gracefully wraps every one of the G4’s grand gradients: no gaps!
The Moto G4 kit includes ALL this awesomeness:
- Back cover
- Side wraps
- Camera lens surround
- Set of button covers
Available in smoky ebony, robust walnut and ghostly ash.
A cinch to apply: peel, stick, rock on! (Full instructions included.)
- Order your button covers and lens surround to match, or rock a contrasting wood color
- The clever design allows unrestricted access to the removable back panel
- Matching wood front cover available
- Lens surround and button covers are also available in bamboo!
- Compatible with screen protectors
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Toast: get it on!