M8, put something GR8 on that naked Note 8! Thinner than a case but more robust than a skin, our sleek, real wood Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone covers add protection without bulk or excess W8.
We wouldn't want anything less than fabulous on our phones and we know you wouldn't either. The incredible geometric details of our gorgeous wooden Samsung Galaxy Note 8 covers are laser-cut with exacting precision for a perfect fit. We sand and finish each cover by hand to highlight the unique grain patterns in each piece of wood and give your Note 8 a warm, tactile feel in your hand. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood back and sides cover
- Matching button cover set
- Camera lens cover option: match your chosen wood type or rock a contrasting wood!
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, show off! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, ash and ebony.
- Matching front panel available
- Wireless charging works great with Toast!
- Compatible with screen protectors
- Wireless charging works perfectly with our metallic inlays!
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside typical snap-on phone cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Real wood covers for Note 8 - Now Available
Real wood covers for Galaxy Note 8 are here! Mix and match woo...
How to install a Toast cover on the Galaxy Note 8
Matias demonstrates how to install a Toast cover on the new Ga...
Toast Galaxy Note 8 | Real Wood Skin
Hey what's up everyone. Today I've got a Real wood skin for t...