Ultra-slim and sexy, our real wood Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Toast covers deliver grip and gorgeousness without adding bulk.
We wouldn't want anything less than fabulous on our phones and we know you wouldn't either. The incredible geometric details of our sleek wooden covers are laser-cut with exacting precision for a perfect fit. We sand and finish each cover by hand to highlight the individual grain patterns in each piece of wood and give your Pixel a warm, tactile feel in your hand. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood back and sides wrap cover
- Matching button cover set
- Fancy glass shade inlay option: you can make it match your chosen base wood color or rock a contrasting wood tone. We'll match your button covers to your shade inlay.
Simpler to apply than downing five Flaming Volcanoes at the karaoke bar: peel, stick, taa daa! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, ash and ebony.
- Matching front panel available
- Designed for full functioning of Pixel's Active Edge feature
- Compatible with screen protectors
- Wireless charging works perfectly with our metallic inlays!
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside typical snap-on phone cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Real wood covers for Pixel 2 and 2 XL - Now Available!
Real wood Toast covers for Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL are now ava...
How to install a Toast cover on Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
Matias demonstrates how to install a Toast cover on Google Pix...
How to remove a Toast cover from Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
Matias demonstrates how to remove a Toast cover from Google Pi...
The Best Looking Pixel 2 XL Ever!
I love a good looking case, and there is no better looking cas...