Dilemma: you’re all dressed up, lookin’ fabulous and ready to roll, BUT…your Pixel has nothing to wear! Whaah–whaah-whaaaaaaahhh.
Toast to the rescue! Pretty up that Pixel and Pixel XL Google phone with a laser-cut cover crafted from luscious real wood.
Our world-famous geometric detailing allows our beautiful wood veneers to skim gracefully over every curve of the Pixel for complete and classy coverage. Ultra-slim and sleek, Toast covers deliver grip and gorgeousness without adding bulk.
As with every Toast cover you know and love, our Google Pixel phone covers are engineered with mad-origami details galore, perfectly cut by lasers and meticulously finished by hand by a posse of Portlanders with legendary OCD tendencies.
The Pixel / Pixel XL kit includes ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece back-and-sides wrap cover
- Matching set of button covers
Available in walnut, ash or ebony.
Simpler to apply than downing five Flaming Volcanoes at the karaoke bar (don’t ask us how we know this): peel, stick, done! (Full instructions included.)
- Matching wood front cover available
- Compatible with screen protectors
- Wireless charging works perfectly with our metallic inlays!
- Fully customizable! Go nuts!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside typical snap-on phone cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
We also plant a tree seedling through Trees For the Future for each product we make -
because we've only got one beautiful planet and we've got to do our part to take care of it.