We wouldn't want anything less than fabulous on our phones and we know you wouldn't either. The incredible geometric details of our sleek wooden covers are laser-cut with exacting precision for a perfect fit. We sand and finish each cover by hand to highlight the individual grain patterns in each piece of wood and give your Razer 2 phone a warm, tactile feel in your hand. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
*NOTE* the Razer phone has taped on speaker panels. Our front cover applies over some of the speaker panel (but does not block any holes). Take care when removing your Toast front cover so as not to peel off the speaker covers. This is not hard to do, you simply need to check that the speaker panel stays put.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece back and sides cover
- Camera lens surround
- Button cover set
- You can choose a contrasting wood for your camera lens cover and button covers for extra POP! or make them match
- Matching front screen frame available (designed to surround & protect the speaker grilles without compromising function)
- Back covers feature a laser-cut logo reveal that lets your choice of illumination shine through
- Our slim wood veneers won't trap heat - your Razer will be able to cool itself as normal
- Wireless charging works perfectly with our metallic inlays!
Available in robust walnut, snowy ash, and smoky ebony.
Toast covers are a cinch to apply: just peel, stick, and adore! (Full instructions included to ensure that you get it on without a glitch).
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Please note: Additional charges for our amazing custom marquetry options (inlaid wood, metallic or colored film pieces) are assessed on a per-piece basis based on size. Toast logo removal is also available for an extra fee. Our designers will provide you with an estimate of any additional fees with your computer rendering.