FREE USA Shipping over $85!
Toast offers FREE standard shipping on all orders over $85 (after discounts), to any address in the USA, including APO/FPO addresses. Just select “Standard Toast Shipping” at checkout. Standard shipments in the USA are sent via USPS 1st class mail, which typically takes about 3-5 days in transit.
Please keep in mind that it also takes us 3-5 business days to craft & finish each Toast cover to your specifications, before we can ship it. Shipping times DO NOT include this production time, so please take that into account when choosing your shipping method. See the “Fulfillment / Lead Times” section on our FAQ page for more intel on this.
Two important things to know up front:
- Toast is not responsible for customs fees, taxes, import duties, and the like. Any such fees incurred must be paid by the recipient - aka: You.
- We recommend selecting FedEx or UPS international services over the Economy Shipping method. FedEx & UPS are much faster (3-5 days) and fully trackable... as the old adage goes: you get what you pay for!
Further details regarding customs fees:
- Customs fees & taxes vary from country to country and there is no way for us to predict them or calculate them into our shipping rates.
- Toast will not refund orders that are returned due to refusal to pay these costs, nor reimburse the recipient for any said fees, incurred or paid.
- We understand that paying customs fees is a drag, but that does not mean that it's OK for us to mark your shipment as a gift on your customs tag or fabricate a lower value. This is not legal for us to do, so please do not request it. Thank you!
FedEx & UPS vs. USPS Economy International
FedEx or UPS International Express options
- Typically $25 - $35
- Fully trackable, from our door to yours
- Fast delivery times (typically 3 - 5 days)
- You package is escorted through customs (you still pay, but it’s faster and simplified)
- No confusing transfer of responsibility from USPS to your local postal service
Economy International Shipping
- Typically $8.99 - $12.99
- Full tracking to many countries. Limited tracking to others (this will be specified once you enter your shipping address.) Note: tracking info will not be updated for up to 1 week after it ships, when it is scanned by the sort facility.
- Delivery times are typically 7 - 15 business days, but this will depending somewhat on how quickly your customs office processes it.
- Upon entering your country, custody of your package is transferred to your national Postal Service and/or Customs office for final delivery to you. Please contact these agencies first if you suspect your package is delayed, as they will have the most up to date information. It's common for the package to simply need to be claimed by you in such cases.
- For this reason, Toast will not issue a replacement for a presumed lost Economy International shipment, until a full 3 weeks after the ship date.
Lost / stolen packages
Unfortunately, Toast cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages. Check with your housemates and neighbors and look around the premises (bushes, back porch, etc.) to see if your carrier tucked your package away somewhere to protect it from weather and/or theft.
If still no luck, contact your local carrier to track down a package or submit a claim; often packages can get misplaced in the local sorting facility. Be sure to double-check the tracking info in the Shipping Confirmation email we sent you. Verify that the tracking status shows “delivered” and that you are contacting the same carrier service that was used (UPS, FedEx, USPS).
You may also find these links helpful:
Note for USPS International Economy Shipments: Once the package leaves the United States, it and becomes the responsibility of your country’s local postal service and Customs Office. Please contact your local postal service to track down a package that you suspect has been delayed beyond the normal 2 week shipping window.