Our real wood Dell XPS laptop covers are sustainable stunners!
Our exquisitely engineered, laser-cut detailing wraps every contour of the XPS with protection and panache. Each cover is hand-finished to bring out the unique grain patterns in each gorgeous piece of responsibly-sourced wood. Each Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
Easy (and fun!) to apply: peel, stick, love! (Full installation instructions included.)
Available in walnut, maple, lyptus, and eco-friendly versions of rosewood, zebrawood, and ebony.
The XPS cover kit includes ALL this awesomeness:
- Top cover
- Full set of side wraps
- Matching bottom cover available
- Matching trackpad surround available
- Matching screen surround available (NOTE: this option is only available for the 7390 model; earlier models have plastic covers that are too fragile)
- Designed to allow full access to all ports, maintenance screws, rubber feet, etc.
- Fully customizable! Go ahead and express yourself to the fullest with laser engraving, contrasting wood inlays, colored films and reflective metallics!
Good to know:
- The 15" cover fits models 9550, 9560, 9570 & 7590
- The 13" varies by model number. Check your laptop model: we have versions for the 9350 & 9360 / 9370 / 7390
If your get RED WARNING BOX saying "currently unavailable", this means you have selected an add-on combination (trackpad and screen) that is not available for that model. Change your add-on selection to see which combination works with your model.
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
We live our values!We donate 1% of sales to eco charities as a member of 1% For The Planet.
We also plant a tree for each product we make through Trees For the Future, because we've only got one beautiful planet to share and we've got to do our part to take care of it.
Custom Cover Note: Additional charges may apply for our amazing custom marquetry options (inlaid wood, metallic or colored film pieces) and are assessed on a per-piece basis based on size. Toast logo removal is also available for an extra fee. Our designers will provide you with an estimate of any additional fees with your custom cover rendering.
Have any questions? Give us a shout and we'll help you out!