The HP Spectre X360 and HP Envy laptops have officially met their match with our gorgeous, real wood covers!
Ultra-slim and sexy, Toast covers deliver grip and gorgeousness without adding bulk. We laser-cut them with exacting precision and finish each one by hand to highlight the unique grain patterns in each sumptuous piece of wood. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
__________ PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING! __________
* Please make sure you order the correct model! *
The differences between models can be confusing.
The older, 2015 model has "Hewlett-Packard" lettering on the lid,
whereas newer models have the new "HP" logo.
If your Spectre has round feet, it is either the 13" 2016/2017 model or the 15" 2017 model.
If it has long, rectangular feet, it is either the 13" 2017/2018 (13-aeXXX) model or the 15" 2018 model (15t-chXXX).
If it has the cut corners of the late 2018/2019 "gem cut" models, we offer 13" (13-apXXXX) and 15" (15t-apXXXX and 15t-dfXXX).
The newest late 2019/2020 gem cut 13" is the super small one, but there are two known body configurations. We split it into two models, the 13-awXXXX (which fits 13-awoo23, 13-aw0013 and others) and the 13t-aw100 (touch screen).
The newest 15" is a late 2019/2020 model 15-eb0XXX. We are working to get this in for fitting.
We know this is as clear as mud, so call us if you have any questions!
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood top cover
- Matching button cover set
- Matching side wraps are included for the 2015 13", the Envy, and the late 2019 13" models! We're the only company that has the mad skills to create these. They look fantastic and if you ever drop it, your HP will thank you!
- *Note: the other models do not include side wraps, as their profiles are Spectrecularly thin. (Haha, thank you! We'll be here all week!)
Toast covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, adore! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, maple, bamboo, eco-ebony, lyptus, eco-friendly reclaimed rosewood and zebrawood.
- Matching bottom covers
- Matching screen frame
- Matching keyboard surround
- *Note: you can add a screen frame OR a keyboard surround, but only one will fit.
- Toast exclusive: we laser-cut a pattern of small dots on the reverse side of our covers that helps with installation and removal.
- Fully customizable! Go nuts!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
We live our values!
Carpe Diem and Carpe Toast!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
...Meanwhile, overheard at MI6...
007: What do you have for me today, Q?
Q: So glad you asked, Mr. Bond. Your new wooden HP Spectre X360 laptop cover is ready and waiting. It is perfectly engineered, cut by lasers and finished by hand for precise fit. The kit includes a top cover, fully-detailed side wraps, and button covers for full coverage.
007: Full coverage, what a shame. (winks)
Q: It’s for your protection, Mr. Bond. It’s available in several sustainable wood choices to match the interior panels on the Aston Martin. The veneer attaches directly and securely to the device with a high-quality 3M adhesive, protecting it from particulate damage. To apply, simply peel it, line it up, and stick it on.
007: I believe I can handle it. That’s one spectacular Spectre, my dear boy.
Q: If you’ll allow me to present its more engaging features. The optional bottom cover leaves all vents exposed and includes additional adhesive foot covers to preserve the gap necessary for optimal heat transfer.
007: Naturally, I’d ex-Spectre nothing less. (winks)
Q: Now, pay attention, Bond. You can add a matching screen frame OR a keyboard surround, but not both, since that would be a shade too thick for the laptop to close completely – it’s one or the other.
007: I never liked tough choices. But I take your meaning, Q. Shaken or stirred, but not both.
Q: So to speak. And the R&D lads would be happy to customize it with laser etchings. The MI6 logo, perhaps?
007: I’ll take two, Q. And do wrap one up for Moneypenny.
Real wood covers for HP Spectre x360 13" - Now Available!
Real wood covers for HP Spectre x360 13" are now available at...
HP Spectre x360 4k (8th Gen) covered in WOOD?! TOAST Laptop Cover ❤
You've watched me unbox and review it but covering it with woo...
How to Choose an Image for your Custom Toast Cover
What kind of images work well for custom engraving? What doesn...