Your HP Spectre X360 laptop has officially met its match with our gorgeous, real wood covers!
Ultra-slim and sexy, Toast covers deliver grip and gorgeousness without adding bulk. We laser-cut them with exacting precision and finish each one by hand to highlight the unique grain patterns in each sumptuous piece of wood. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
__________ PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING! __________
* Please make sure you order the correct model! *
The differences between models can be confusing.
The older, 2015 model has "Hewlett-Packard" lettering on the lid,
whereas newer models have the new "HP" logo.
If your Spectre has round feet, it is either the 13" 2016/2017 model or the 15" 2017 model.
If it has long, rectangular feet, it is either the 13" 2017/2018 model or the 15" 2018 model.
If the it has the cut corners of the latest 2018/2019 model. we don't yet have a cover for that.
Call us if you have any questions!
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood top cover
- Matching button cover set
- Matching side wraps! We're the only company that has the mad skills to create these. They look fantastic and if you ever drop it, your HP will thank you!
- *Note: the 2016/17/18 versions do not include side wraps, as the profile is Spectrecularly thin. (Thank you! I'll be here all week!)
Toast covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, adore! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, ash, bamboo and ebony.
- Matching bottom covers
- Matching screen frame
- Matching keyboard surround
- *Note: you can add a screen frame OR a keyboard surround, but only one will fit.
- Toast exclusive: we laser-cut a pattern of small dots on the reverse side of our covers that helps with installation and removal.
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
Did you know?
Carpe Diem and Carpe Toast!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
...Meanwhile, overheard at MI6...
007: What do you have for me today, Q?
Q: So glad you asked, Mr. Bond. Your new wooden HP Spectre X360 laptop cover is ready and waiting. It is perfectly engineered, cut by lasers and finished by hand for precise fit. The kit includes a top cover, fully-detailed side wraps, and button covers for full coverage.
007: Full coverage, what a shame. (winks)
Q: It’s for your protection, Mr. Bond. It’s available in four sustainable wood choices - walnut, bamboo, ebony and ash - to match the interior panels on the Aston Martin. The veneer attaches directly and securely to the device with a high-quality 3M adhesive, protecting it from particulate damage. To apply, simply peel it, line it up, and stick it on.
007: I believe I can handle it. That’s one spectacular Spectre, my dear boy.
Q: If you’ll allow me to present its more engaging features. The optional bottom cover leaves all vents exposed and includes additional adhesive foot covers to preserve the gap necessary for optimal heat transfer.
007: Naturally, I’d ex-Spectre nothing less. (winks)
Q: Now, pay attention, Bond. You can add a matching screen frame OR a keyboard surround, but not both, since that would be a shade too thick for the laptop to close completely – it’s one or the other.
007: I never liked tough choices. But I take your meaning, Q. Shaken or stirred, but not both.
Q: So to speak. And the R&D lads would be happy to customize it with laser etchings. The MI6 logo, perhaps?
007: I’ll take two, Q. And do wrap one up for Moneypenny.