Up your game with our luscious, real wood Nintendo Switch gaming system covers and swap out tragic plastic for full-on fabulous. That beloved contraption takes up some prime real estate in your living room - give it a case that shows off your style savvy!
We cut each one of our amazing Switch covers from a single beautiful piece of real wood veneer for perfectly matched grain patterns. This creates a seamless look that wraps the sleek wood right around the dock and across the console from one Joy-Con controller to the other.
We laser-cut our covers for a perfect fit and finish each one by hand to bring out the unique grain patterns in each piece of wood. Each case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind! There's no mistaking the natural beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
Available in walnut, ash, and ebony.
The Nintendo Switch Dock kit includes ALL this awesomeness:
- Multi-panel dock cover (front, back, sides)
- Also available in bamboo!
...and the Nintendo Switch kit includes all THIS awesomeness!
- Multi-panel Switch Console wraps (back, sides, and screen frame)
- Grip controller front panel
- Matching set of top face panels for the Joy-Con controllers
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, show off! (Full instructions included). [Editor's note: Pac-Man could probably do it - and he doesn’t even have arms!]
- All ports, buttons, indicator lights, kickstand function and other features are accessible
- Our covers can be applied directly over screen protectors
- Fully customizable! (So you can, ahem, switch it up...!)
NOTE NOTE NOTE: There is a known issue that the factory paint finish on the Nintendo Switch console and controllers is not very durable. In our testing, sometimes we noticed micro, pinprick-sized pieces of paint pulling off the console or Joy-Con controllers upon removal. We don't know if this will become more of an issue over time and cause larger pieces of paint to pull up with covers that have been installed for a long time, so if you are concerned about keeping your Switch 100% pristine, maybe just go for the dock instead - the dock isn’t painted, so you can safely Toast it to your heart’s content.
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
Did you know?