Now available for Nintendo Switch Lite!
Up your game with our luscious, real wood Nintendo Switch gaming system covers and swap out tragic plastic for full-on fabulous! That beloved contraption takes up some prime real estate in your living room: it deserves a case that shows off some serious style savvy.
We cut each one of our amazing Switch covers from two beautiful pieces of real wood veneer for perfectly matched grain patterns. This creates a seamless look that wraps the sleek wood right around the dock and across the console from one Joy-Con controller to the other.
We laser-cut our covers for a perfect fit and finish each one by hand to bring out the unique grain patterns in each piece of wood. Each case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind! There's no mistaking the natural beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
Available in six gorgeous woods: walnut, ebony, maple, zebrawood, rosewood and lyptus. The ebony, zebrawood, and rosewood are eco-friendly reconstituted woods and the lyptus is a very earth-friendly species. Our beautiful walnut and maple options are selectively cut North American hardwoods.
The Nintendo Switch Lite kit includes all the awesomeness you need to fully cover and protect your Switch Lite handheld gaming console:
- 2-piece main cover fully wraps front, back and sides in durable and grippy wood
- Matching wood covers for the power button, volume buttons, and the card slots
...and the Nintendo Switch kit includes all THIS awesomeness!
- Multi-panel Switch Console wraps (back, sides, and screen frame)
- Grip controller front panel
- Matching set of top face panels for the Joy-Con controllers
The Nintendo Switch Dock kit includes ALL this awesomeness:
- Multi-panel dock cover (front, back, sides)
- Optional laser engraving to add the Nintendo logo on the dock front face
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, game on! (Full instructions included).
- All ports, buttons, lights and other features are accessible
- Our precision laser-cutting highlights all design detail without affecting your control feel
- Our covers can be applied directly over glass screen protectors
- Fully customizable! (So you can, ahem, switch it up...!)
NOTE NOTE NOTE: There is a known issue that the factory paint finish on the original Nintendo Switch console and controllers is not very durable. In our testing, sometimes we noticed micro, pinprick-sized pieces of paint pulling off the console or Joy-Con controllers upon removal. We don't know if this will become more of an issue over time and cause larger pieces of paint to pull up with covers that have been installed for a long time, so if you are concerned about keeping your console Switch 100% pristine, maybe just go for the dock instead - the dock isn’t painted, so you can safely Toast it to your heart’s content. This is not an issue with the Switch Lite.
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
We live our values!