FREE USA Shipping over $85!
Toast offers FREE standard shipping on all orders over $85 (after discounts), to any address in the USA, including APO/FPO addresses. Just select “Standard Toast Shipping” at checkout. Standard shipments in the USA are sent via USPS 1st class mail, which typically takes about 3-5 days in transit.
Please keep in mind that it also takes us 3-5 business days to craft & finish each Toast cover to your specifications, before we can ship it. Shipping times DO NOT include this production time, so please take that into account when choosing your shipping method. See the “Fulfillment / Lead Times” section on our FAQ page for more intel on this.
Two important things to know upfront:
- Toast is not responsible for customs fees, taxes, import duties, and the like. Any such fees incurred must be paid by the recipient - aka: You.
- We highly recommend selecting FedEx or UPS international services over the Economy Shipping method. FedEx & UPS are much faster (3-5 days) and fully trackable... as the old adage goes: You get what you pay for!
Further details regarding Customs fees:
- Customs fees & taxes vary from country to country and there is no way for us to predict them or calculate them into our shipping rates.
- Toast will not refund orders that are returned due to refusal to pay these costs, nor reimburse the recipient for any said fees, incurred or paid.
- We understand that paying customs fees is a drag, but that does not mean that it's OK for us to mark your shipment as a gift on your customs tag or fabricate a lower value. This is not legal for us to do, so please do not request it. Thank you!
FedEx & UPS vs. USPS Economy International
FedEx or UPS International Express options (recommended!)
- Typically $25 - $35
- Fully trackable, from our door to yours
- Fast delivery times (typically 3 - 5 days)
- You package is escorted through customs (you still pay, but it’s faster and simplified)
- No confusing transfer of responsibility from USPS to your local postal service
Economy International (USPS) option
- Typically $8 - $15
- Does NOT include full tracking, which typically stops cold as soon as the package leaves the USA and is transferred to the care of your local postal service & customs office.
- Unpredictable delivery times, which vary by destination. Typically 2 - 5 weeks, though it can take longer, depending on the how quickly your customs office takes to process it. As mentioned above, there is often no tracking information available during the majority of this time.
- For this reason, Toast will not issue a replacement for a presumed lost USPS International Economy shipment, until a full 5 weeks after the ship date.
Lost / stolen packages
My Toast package never showed…what gives?
Unfortunately, Toast cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages. Check with your housemates and neighbors and look around the premises (bushes, back porch, etc.) to see if your carrier tucked your package away somewhere to protect it from weather and/or theft.
If still no luck, contact your local carrier to track down a package or submit a claim; often packages can get misplaced in the local sorting facility. Be sure to double-check the tracking info in the Shipping Confirmation email we sent you. Verify that the tracking status shows “delivered” and that you are contacting the same carrier service that was used (UPS, FedEx, USPS).
You may also find these links helpful:
Note for USPS International Economy Shipments: Once the package leaves the United States, it and becomes the responsibility of your country’s local postal service and Customs Office, meaning the USPS cannot track it further. If your tracking shows “delivered,” this may simply mean it has reached this point in the delivery stream, and may take another week or two to reach you (see “International Shipping”). Please contact your local postal service for further information. For this reason, we advise using FedEx or UPS international, which takes 3 - 5 days and is fully trackable.