Our Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus covers feature the same mad-origami styling, slim profile and luscious real wood as their Toasty curvaceous iAncestors!
We wouldn't want anything less than fabulous on our phones and we know you wouldn't either. The incredible geometric details of our sleek wooden covers are laser-cut with exacting precision for a perfect fit. We sand and finish each cover by hand to highlight the individual grain patterns in each piece of wood and give your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus a warm, tactile feel in your hand. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood back and sides cover
- Matching button cover set
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, show off! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, ash and ebony.
NOTE: Make sure to select the correct color of your phone from the pull-down menu. The black (both matte black & jet black) and red models iPhone 7 / 7 Plus have different surface treatments and require different adhesives than the other colors.
- Matching front panel available
- Compatible with screen protectors
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside snap-on cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
We also plant a tree seedling through Trees For the Future for each product we make - because we've only got one beautiful planet and we've got to do our part to take care of it.
“What?!” you shout. “The iPhone consists of copious complex and curious contours. How could those devilishly handsome Toasters, geniuses though they may be, possibly have coaxed such a super-hot-lookin’ design from real wood to clad each curve? HOW??”
- typical reaction upon first seeing a Toast iPhone cover