New M1 powered MacBook Pro Covers are now available for pre-order! (shipping starts on Friday 12/10)
For the new MacBooks Pros with M1 processors, we are pulling out all the stops. We have completely rethought our covers. Our wood MacBook Pro 14" and 16" models fully wrap the body, now incorporating the wraps into the top and bottom covers. The top cover skins the top lid including the sides and edges with one piece of origami magic. The bottom does the same with elegant contouring around the feet and ports, with wooden foot bumpers. Trackpad and screen surrounds complete the awesomeness.
Our gorgeous real wood covers for the Apple MacBook laptops are our #1 top sellers! We are the only company fully wrapping the entire laptop, including the bottom and sides in natural and durable real wood. Ultra-slim and sexy, Toast covers deliver grip and gorgeousness without adding bulk. We laser-cut them with exacting precision and finish each one by hand to highlight the individual grain patterns in each sumptuous piece of wood. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood top cover
- Apple MacBook Pro wood covers also come with SIDE WRAPS! We're the only company with the mad skills to create these. They look fantastic and if you ever drop it, your MacBook will thank you!
- The side wraps vary between models. As we launch new models those new designs may have unique features or details as we get crazier with our origami-master skills. Some models have gaps to accommodate ports, or can't have wraps on the lid section because it is too thin.
Toast covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, adore! (Full instructions included.)
Available in robust walnut, snowy maple, smoky-dark eco-ebony, vibrantly-striped eco-zebrawood, bold eco-rosewood, and red-toned lyptus.
Which Model should I choose?
Check the bottom of your Macbook to locate the model number - an "A" follow by 4 digits (ex: A1708). This will correspond to one of the options in the "Model" dropdown menu above (Model # in parentheses).
Each differs slightly - from the precise dimensions to the ports and hinge clearance - and our covers are engineered for an exact fit of every aspect, so be sure to choose the correct model to ensure a proper fit. You may also find this exhaustive list helpful... the Macbooks start about 1/2 way down the page.
- Matching wood bottom covers available (complete with cutouts for the rubber feet and screw access holes to allow for maintenance) * Note: the bottom cover is not compatible with the 2008 Apple MacBook Air.
- Toast exclusive: we laser-cut a pattern of small dots on the reverse side of our covers that helps with installation and removal.
- Fully customizable!
Note: CHECK YOUR MODEL NUMBERS! Newer Touch and Non-Touch bar models are different from the older retina laptop models. Please be sure to accurately select the appropriate model but number as each is different.
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
Each real wood Toast cover is designed and crafted by hand to order in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
We live our values!
Carpe Diem and Carpe Toast!
Protect your Macbook in Style! Toast Real Wood Skin Review
In this video, I review the Toast Real Wood Skin for the Retin...
MacBook Pro Bamboo Skin from TOAST
Hey guys! This is a real bamboo skin for the MacBook Pro from ...
Wonderfully Wooden: Mac, iPhone, iPad
No kidding -- these are some of my favorite things EVER! Video...
TOAST Real Wood Cover for MacBook Pro Review
On 'The New Screen Savers,' Megan Morrone reviews a laptop cov...
Toast real wood covers for Note 10 / 10+
Toast real wood covers for Galaxy Note10 and 10+ are here! Add...
How to Choose an Image for your Custom Toast Cover
What kind of images work well for custom engraving? What doesn...
MacBook Pro Toast Review
I show you the best way to protect your device without comprom...