Give your smart speakers a fabulous make-better with our sophisticated, real wood covers!
Our wildly unique Sonos Era 100 speaker covers deliver a full 360 degrees of knockout natural style. Toast's famous laser-cut detailing creates an incredibly precise fit to every last geometric feature, plus a wavelike speaker grille pattern that will make you wish your Sonos speaker came with a rotating stand! We finish each real wood Sonos cover by hand to bring out the unique woodgrain patterns in each piece of veneer. Each case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind!
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast products look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love your Toast every single time you see it, use it, or even think about it.
The Sonos Era 100 speaker cover kit includes:
- 360-degree Sonos wrap with rad halftone soundwave speaker grille pattern
- Matching flat top cover with mic cutouts
- Matching button covers
Buy 2 or more and get 10% off!
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, show off! (Full instructions included.)
Available in chocolatey walnut, pale maple, red-toned lyptus, ribboned rosewood, and sophisticated eco-ebony for five totally different looks that will elevate any decor scheme.
- The Sonos Era 100 touch controls work perfectly through our natural wood veneer.
- The laser-cut grille pattern is the identical for both speaker models, so you can make a mixed set match.
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
We live our values!