Since you can't actually encase your Lenovo Think Pad X1 Carbon or Yoga 900 laptop in carbonite like our man Han Solo, naturally the next most awesome way to kit it out would be to Toast the heck out of it. Until our design lab boys get that carbonite dialed in, may we offer this fancy little number in slim real wood veneer.
Our design-minded wood covers - much sleeker than a case but far more resilient than a skin - are perfectly engineered to the Lenovo's exact dimensions, cut by lasers for precise fit, and meticulously finished by hand for a knockout look and a luscious hand feel.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- The Think Pad X1 Carbon (2015-3rd generation) kit includes a top cover
- The Yoga 900 options include a top cover, bottom cover, and a matching screen surround
Available in walnut, bamboo, ebony and ash.
Simpler to apply than making the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs: just peel it and stick it on (full instructions included).
- Toast exclusive: we laser-cut a pattern of small dots on the reverse side of our covers that helps with installation and removal.
- The Yoga 900 cover allows for full articulation of the fancy hinge.
- Fully customizable!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection from grit that can cause damage when they become trapped inside a typical case
- A heck of a lot of style!
Each real wood Toast cover is designed and crafted by hand to order in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Did you know?
As a member of 1% For The Planet, we donate 1% of our net sales to environmental non-profits.
We also plant a tree seedling through Trees For the Future for each product we make -
because we've only got one beautiful planet and we've got to do our part to take care of it.
Please note: Custom etchings that exceed 4 inches in height (regardless of width) will incur an extra fee depending on size and complexity. Additional charges for our amazing custom marquetry options (inlaid wood, metallic, or colored film pieces) are assessed on a per-piece basis based on size. Toast logo removal is also available for an extra fee. Our designers will provide you with an estimate of any additional fees with your computer rendering.
Have any questions? Give us a shout and we'll help you out!
Carpe Diem and Carpe Toast!