Protect your Microsoft Surface Book laptop in natural, jaw-dropping style with our sophisticated, real wood covers!
We make gorgeous wood covers for the Surface Book 1 (both performance and standard bases) and the Surface Book 2 in both 13" and 15" models.
The incredible geometric details of our sleek wooden laptop cases are laser-cut with exacting precision for a perfect fit. We sand and finish each cover by hand to highlight the unique grain patterns in each piece of wood and give your Surface Book a warm, tactile feel and a lustrous look. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
- One-piece top cover
- Articulated matching side wraps
- Matching button covers
- Fully-articulated hinge wraps
Available in walnut, ash, bamboo and ebony.
- Matching keyboard surround
- Matching front screen frame
- Matching bottom cover (complete with cutouts for the rubber feet)
- The Surface Book's magnetic stylus docks beautifully right through our gorgeous wood veneer
- Designed to allow full access to all ports
- Optional Windows logo reveal cutout
- Fully customizable!
*Please note* There are two bases for the Surface Book 1 - the standard base and the performance base. The easiest way to determine which you have is to look at the profile of the base itself: the Performance Base is a uniform thickness from back (hinge-side) to front, while the Standard Base is tapered - it's thicker toward the hinge and slimmer in the front. Another clue is the power supply brick (plugged into the wall)... if yours has a 65 Watt power supply, it is the standard base. If you have the 102 Watt power supply, then it is the performance base version.
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- A heck of a lot of style!
Did you know?
Please note: Custom etchings that exceed 4 inches in height (regardless of width) will incur an extra fee depending on size and complexity. Additional charges for our amazing custom marquetry options (inlaid wood, metallic, or colored film pieces) are assessed on a per-piece basis based on size. Toast logo removal is also available for an extra fee. Our designers will provide you with an estimate of any additional fees with your computer rendering.