Put the finishing touch on your Microsoft Surface with a keyboard cover with Toast's perfectly-sized, decorative, real wood panels.
These dress up the Alcantara fabric with the feel and longevity of real wood.
Precision-cut with lasers and finished by hand for an exact fit and a luscious feel, our Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Keyboard Cover Panels are compatible with our scrumptious covers that go on the Surface tablet itself, for the full-immersion experience (like having the Midas touch, but for wood).
Make sure you have the correct model. There are many versions and they have changed the naming of this product a few times. Note the multiple versions with and without the fingerprint reader.
Available in five sumptuous, sustainable wood choices: walnut, ebony, maple, rosewood and lyptus. The sleek veneer attaches directly and securely to the type cover with a high-quality adhesive, protecting it from damage.
Easy to apply: just peel 'em, line 'em up with a little care, and stick 'em on.
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside snap-on phone cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
Each real wood Toast cover is designed and crafted by hand to order in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Have any questions? Give us a shout and we'll help you out!