Thinner than a case but more robust than a skin, our real wood Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone covers add sleek and sassy natural protection without bulk.
We wouldn't want a case that's anything less than utterly amazing on our phones and we know you wouldn't either. The crisp geometric details of our gorgeous wooden Samsung Galaxy Note 9 covers are laser-cut with exacting precision for a perfect fit. We sand and finish each cover by hand to highlight the unique grain patterns in each piece of wood and give your Note 9 a warm, tactile feel in your hand. Each and every Toast case is a stand-out one-of-a-kind.
There's no mistaking the beauty, depth, and texture of real wood: Toast cases look, smell, and feel great! We guarantee that you'll love it every single time you use it.
You get ALL this awesomeness:
- One-piece real wood back and sides cover
- Matching button cover set
- Camera lens cover option: match your chosen wood type or rock a contrasting wood!
Our covers are a cinch to apply: peel, stick, adore! (Full instructions included.)
Available in walnut, ash, and ebony.
- Matching front panel available
- Wireless charging works great with Toast, including our metallic inlays!
- Compatible with screen protectors
- Customize it with laser etching, inlays, and more!
All Toast cases feature:
- Long-lasting, high-quality adhesives
- Naturally durable, gorgeous materials
- Responsibly-sourced wood veneers
- Sleek bump-and-scratch protection
- Easy removal without any sticky residue
- Superb protection against grit that can cause damage when trapped inside snap-on cases
- A heck of a lot of style!
All Toast products are made to order and crafted by hand
in beautiful Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Did you know?
Toast real wood cover for Galaxy Note 9
The crisp geometric details of our gorgeous wooden Samsung Gal...
TOAST Wood Cover | iPhone XS Max & Galaxy Note 9 Review
TOAST Wood Cover for iPhone XS Max and Galaxy Note 9 Review B...
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Toastmade Skin
Now that I have finished all the case reviews the I had planne...